[ANNC] Tux Paint 2002.09.08

Andrew argonaut at softhome.net
Sun Sep 8 19:04:42 PDT 2002

On Sun, 8 Sep 2002 18:21:32 -0700
nbs <nbs at sonic.net> wrote:

> ( I hope people don't mind me plugging my app. on these lists.
> )
>

> I just released a new version of my increasingly popular Open
> Source program for little kids, "Tux Paint"!

<snip>

Thanks for the update, Bill. I installed Tux Paint (as well as
Defendguin, Mad Bomber and Circus Linux) on my nephews' computer
(P133; 32MB; running Window$, unfortunately) the other week. They
love 'em all. Great work. I'd recommend these to others with
little kids.

I tried Vectoroids, as well, but got an error message when I
tried to start it up. Something about sdl.dll, if I recall
correctly. I'll double check when I go to their house again in a
few days.

A.

PS: By the way, to put face to email address, I was the one you
met at the "Maddog" Hall meeting a while ago. Thanks again for a
good show.