[NBLUG/talk] Comments.. Changing registrars

Jackie Young jackie at jackieyoung.com
Thu Apr 3 12:13:03 PST 2003

Hello,

If anyone is interested, PinnacleDomains.com allows domain name registrations for $8.95/year for .com/.net./.org and various other low prices for other domain extensions, with many free services (that other registrars charge for) like e-mail and domain name forwarding, and a very easy to use control panel to manage all of your domain names, including transferring your domain names from other registrars.  If you want to check it out, it costs nothing to create an account and look around at what you get with your account.

Jackie