[NBLUG/talk] DSL provider recommendations?

ME dugan at passwall.com
Mon Apr 21 22:14:01 PDT 2003

TeeShirt?!? How can you call yourself a nerd when you will take a tee
shirt over free bandwidth for a month!??!?!

;-)

(They have had other offers in the past. If you mention others when you
sign-up, the person mentioned gets one of a few things. A teeShirt has
been one of those things. I've always gone for the one month free service,
but I have different priorities --- besides, I think the Tees were white.

-ME