[NBLUG/talk] DSL provider recommendations?

Rene Frederiksen boomboks at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 01:28:01 PDT 2003

I have had Sonic and I have been happy with it. However, you might have
problems finding something without a one year commitment unless you can go
around PacBell.

http://www.sonic.net/sales/dsl/pacbell/details.shtml

"Effective February 10, 2003, all new SBC DSL circuit orders will have a
one-year term commitment. Discontinuing DSL service prior to the end of this
one-year term will result in a $125.00 early termination fee."

Good luck!

-Rene

decode: http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/ about:http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html