[NBLUG/talk] November presentations ?

ME dugan at passwall.com
Mon Aug 18 21:54:00 PDT 2003

I asked you (members of NBLUG) which of the applications presented during
the "Cool Linux Apps" you would like to see in more detail.

I have only received 5 people's votes on this. You have the opportunity to
help shape a future meeting like November.

Here is what you do:
You have "8 votes" you can apply to any applications:
mplayer, xine, OpenOffice, bc, xv, xmms, laptop-net, gaim

If you *really* want to see one application over all other, then make all
8 votes for one app. If you like two equally well, then apply 4 vote for
each of two different applications.

Reply directly to me ( dugan at passwall.com ). All votes will be kept
private and individual votes will not be sent to the list. A summary of
votes (totals not who votes for what) may be sent to the list, or just the
totals for the two top applications.

Application:                     # Votes for Application:
mplayer                          ___________________
xine                             ___________________
OpenOffice                       ___________________
bc                               ___________________
xv                               ___________________
xmms                             ___________________
Total                            Must not exceed "8"

We may look at the top 2 winners and make 2 30 minutes presentations on
them. Your input can help make future presentations be topics about
something you want to hear about.

-ME
Acting President Emeritus (retired/break)
Present Acting NBLUG Web designer