[NBLUG/talk] DIA

derf derf at sonic.net
Wed Aug 20 16:56:01 PDT 2003

My experience with DIA has been universally AWESOME. I love it.

I did some as-built architectural drawings for a well-known local company
with a very old version of DIA - most recently, I've used it for family kin
charting for cultural anthropology.

I don't actually know about the plugins for network detection stuff ala
Visio, but I've found it, as a diagramming program, just a dream to use. It
seems lately I have relatively few things to rave about regarding computers
in general, but DIA is damned cool. Let me know if there is any specific
questions I can help you answer..

Derf