[NBLUG/talk] monitor resolution question

Lynn Sears lynnsears at monitor.net
Sat Aug 23 07:05:01 PDT 2003

I just installed RH 7.2 and would like to change the monitor res.I
have looked around in /etc/X11/X86config and I see lots of commented
out settings and I haven't got a modem running on that machine or I
could send a copy of my file.  I'm guessing I'm supposed to edit the
X86 config file but there are many sections. Would someone please
give me some help or a link to some help. I'm new at linux
configuration so have mercy on me ie I need pretty dumbed down
instruction. Thanks in advance and please let me know if I'm using
the correct list for this request. thanks..lynn