[NBLUG/talk] installing older versions of python

jeff at dreadidread.homelinux.org jeff at dreadidread.homelinux.org
Wed Aug 27 11:38:00 PDT 2003

> Zope absolutely won't work with the newer Python?
After digging a little further, I think it probably will run with 2.3. When I
started messing around with zope, it gave me a very forboding message. Something
like, "WARNING: Python2.3 is not supported and may cause errors. Consider using
2.1.3 instead". Always wanting to stay on the well-lit path, I turned away. ;-)

Thanks for the tip,

Jeff