[NBLUG/talk] FTP, directories,ownership, permissions

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Fri Aug 29 17:56:01 PDT 2003

Thank you all.  Some very good answers that are much clearer than some
of the docs I have.

<<<
Perhaps "darren" is set up in a chrooted environment

Yup!  That was the problem, so I created a user for the Web app and gave "darren" membership in that group.

And now I finally understand the "sticky bit".  Thanks!

Todd