[NBLUG/talk] SSH to Fedora?

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Mon Dec 1 23:38:00 PST 2003

I have not been following this one for lack of information..  More information
please.  Clarify what is going on as best you can.

Let's see the contents of /var/log/messages and /var/log/secure of the SERVER
box after you attempt a login as a normal user.

I haven't had any problems like this with my servers that have been upgraded
to Fedora.

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer