[NBLUG/talk] Web Hosting/Name Registry - Query

Jeremy Turner jeremy at linuxwebguy.com
Fri Dec 12 11:08:00 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 16:12, Mark Street wrote:
> Time to put the feelers out again and ask the semi annual web hosting
> quesiton.
>
> A client wants to register a domain and have it hosted.  Basic site, no
> cgi or database stuff.  Basic Basic Basic.
>
> GoDaddy.com seems like a deal.

With 'Undo' we need an 'Unsend' button.  No, not that thing on Outlook
that sends everyone an email asking to recall the message.

I forgot to mention that dreamhost.com was the only virtual host company
I found that ran Debian.  They support SSH/SCP.  They'll also do FTP,
and if you ask, you can setup Frontpage (ew..) extentions through your
account.  They have to transfer your account to another server though.

Pretty good deal though.  I'm a happy customer.

--
Jeremy Turner <jeremy at linuxwebguy.com>
The LinuxWebGuy