[NBLUG] General NBLUG Meeting Announcement: PHP Part 2

ME dugan at passwall.com
Tue Feb 4 10:07:01 PST 2003

Excellent donation of your time Mark! I will try to make this meeting as
php is of great interrest to me.

Testemonial on PHP:

I just started coding stuff this weekend in php. It started with fixing
some bugs and adding new features to the new beta release of the
squirrelmail plugin called spamassassin, and have progressed to examining
other plugins coded in php for use with this application.

The author said they will try to release a new beta release in a day or
so, likely using all but about 3 lines from my 20k diff patch. :-)

PHP is such a fun language to use, and it seems it is easy to pick up as
you use it.

Go Mark go!

-ME