[NBLUG/talk] Sonic.net downtown wireless and Zaurus

Warren Raquel nblug at sohonetworksetup.com
Fri Feb 21 10:43:01 PST 2003

I just got the news straight from Dane. The downtown wireless project is
up, kinda. The APs are wide open with no WEP keys. If you want to use
SmartPass VPN you can but it is not necessary to access the network. He
says to start in the square and move out from there. The SSID is listed
on the web page under support->downtown wireless project. BTW, anyone
get kismet to work on the Sharp Rom for the Zaurus 5500?

Warren Raquel <wraquel at sohonetworksetup.com>
--
Warren Raquel <nblug at sohonetworksetup.com>