[NBLUG/talk] Great meeting last night

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Wed Jul 9 08:08:01 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 06:32:06AM -0700, Todd Cary wrote:
> Last night's meeting was my first and I was impressed with the depth of
> research that was done before the meeting and the detail and
> organization that went into it.  Thank you all.  And next time I will be
> on time (allow a little more travel time from west Petaluma).  I assume
> most of the "socializing" takes place before?!?

There's usually socializing both before and after.

This time there wasn't much afterwards because the presentation ran long due
to poorly coordinated presenters who were trying to cover more material than
practical in the time available.
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder & Vice-President Pro Tempore