[NBLUG/talk] Sound card..

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Wed Jul 9 11:44:00 PDT 2003

That was it!  I have no idea why the permissions would've changed, that's
probably why it never occurred to me. :)

Thanks for your valuable insight!

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116