[NBLUG/talk] HP BIOS Flash

Jeff Hemminger jeff at dreadidread.homelinux.org
Wed Jul 9 19:56:00 PDT 2003

Hmm, the instructions on the bios upgrade exe were to copy the contents
to a floppy, and then boot my pc with the floppy, and type "flash" at
the A:/

I have flashed the bios on a different machine before, and it was just a
matter of booting from the floppy and away it went, as I recall. This
one doesn't do that, however.