[NBLUG/talk] OpenSSH2 with public key (no password)

Bob Blick bobblick at covad.net
Fri Jul 11 13:59:01 PDT 2003

ME said:

> What did you get after doing   all   of the items suggested in my last
> e-mail message? Was this the error message you write about above?

Yes, it gave successful debugging messages with the exception of "server
refuses our key", then said it was using password authentication.

Previously, doing v2 keys, it did not give any errors, just ended with
"using password authentication".

I'm starting to think it's versionitis of the ssh client. I'll dig up
another test machine tonight that runs a later ssh than these 7.3
machines. BTW, the version is OpenSSH_2.9p2

Thanks,

Bob