[NBLUG/talk] Need onsite Linux help...

ME dugan at passwall.com
Mon Jul 28 20:59:00 PDT 2003

Todd Cary said:
> I need someone more conversant in Linux than I am to help me accomplish
> two tasks with RH 9.0:
>
> 1) Recompile Apache with PHP and Interbase (my main client uses Interbase)
>
> 2) In the process help me learn more of the fundamentals of Linux
>
> More than willing to pay for these professional services.
>
> Please contact me directly at todd at aristesoftware.com

(I realize this (below) is not what you were asking for, but...)

NOTE: Installing software is NOT a normal part of the installfast. The
InstallFest is primarily for helping people install Linux. Helping users
compile, configure and install extra software

The above disclaimer having been stated, you might find someone willing to
meet you at the installfest... (Just showing up at the installfest without
having pre-arranged someone to help you will not guranatee support.)

Some people do not like visiting people at home. If nobody is willing to
work with you on this at home, you can try requesting someone to come to
the installfest at a specified time.

If I manage to set aside time for this installfest this fall semester, I
was planning to attend and offer help to people who have been struggling
with configuring and building kernels for their systems. (As a followup to
the kernel talk.) More on this later...

-ME