[NBLUG/talk] Internal Network and the WWW

davidtanya at netzero.net davidtanya at netzero.net
Wed Jun 4 20:29:01 PDT 2003

I have an internal network with addresses: x.x.x.x

With the new DSL service I needed to change the IP and gateway addresses using netconfig.  What was x.x.x.x is now z.z.z.z.

I want to have my locally networked machines on one network as well as have access to the network provided by the DSL service.  Can I have two IP addresses for the same local machine in the /etc/hosts file?  I suppose I could try it, but hey...What are friends for?

P.S.  DSL is soooooooo much fun!
dant3