[NBLUG/talk] Putting files on my web site

ME dugan at passwall.com
Fri Jun 6 15:06:01 PDT 2003

Though insecure by comparison (logs, cache, etc.)
common format for http URL is
http://username:password@hostname.whatever/

Try borrowing from that to see if it works with your ssh:// based
connection. (I do not suggest this as a common practice and it can become
a problem with it being a history item, cached item, command-line item,
and possibly be stored on disk/in memory as plaintext to be searched for
later.

But then again, maybe I am just paranoid.