[NBLUG/talk] OT: Sorry. Want to chat?

sbenn at cds1.net sbenn at cds1.net
Sun Jun 8 21:35:01 PDT 2003

Nadina,

Reading your post was like reading my own mind.
I am in exactly the same position.  No time, newbie, frustrated, feeling like I
can't do anything, zero experience doing sys admin, the Linux books might as
well be written in Greek, and when I finally get time to sit down at my computer
it is so late in the evening I fall asleep in the chair.   %-(

If I can make it to Tuesday's meeting, I hope we can meet.

Sue