[NBLUG/talk] NBLUG website critique

Jackie Young jackie at jackieyoung.com
Mon Jun 9 13:23:01 PDT 2003

Basically, I really like the Web Site.

A couple of suggestions:

1) The text on the page is very close to the table edge, and may look better
with cellpadding=5, or something close to that.

2) Also, the gray buttons may look better as blue buttons with white text.
Adding the following code to the CSS:
.button {
 font-size: 10pt;
 font-weight: bold;
 color: #FFFFFF;
 background-color: #000088;
 cursor: hand;
}
and then adding the class link on the button command <input type="submit"
value="Go!" class="button"> will turn the gray buttons into blue buttons
with white text.

Just my 2-cents . . .

Jackie