[NBLUG/talk] recommend distro for ancient iMac

Mark Linford public at marklinford.com
Tue Jun 10 07:16:02 PDT 2003

Daniel:

Also, if you're interested in just trying out linux on the iMac, Gentoo
just released a LiveCD distro, ala Knoppix. Just burn the CD, and boot!
I've played around with it a little bit on my iBook - had a little trouble
getting X to work, but otherwise, it's pretty cool.

Here's a slashdot link with more info:
http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/03/06/05/1151234.shtml?tid=179&tid=185&tid=190

Enjoy!

mark