[NBLUG/talk] OT: Soon for sale: iMac, perhaps w/Debian

Daniel Smith linux2002 at daniel.org
Tue Jun 17 09:03:00 PDT 2003

I just got back an old iMac I'd given to a relative long
ago.  I'm thinking of putting Debian on it, and selling
it to a list member at a fair price.  Or perhaps I'll
leave it at 8.5.1 and let you have all of the Debian fun :-)

266 mhz, 160 mb ram, 6gb drive, tray CDROM, Grape
(no Firewire on this one, no CDRW.  I have personally
upgraded the hard drive on an identical iMac, and can
point you at the procedure for that)

Any interested parties should email me directly.

p.s. where is the noise list?  I signed up, and
haven't seen anything from it.

--
Daniel L. Smith - Sonoma County, CA - AIM: SonomaDaniel
JavaJoint.com   - daniel.org        - ThereAndThen.org