[NBLUG/talk] Resizing a linux partition.

Steve srj at adnd.com
Wed Jun 18 12:38:00 PDT 2003

Ahh, ok thats good news..  That also means I can just throw in my spare
hard drie and install win2k on there..  This is a temporary need..
so why screw up my perfectly good linux workstation ;)

I think I'll end up doing that... That way when I'm done I can wipe the
hard drive and put it back on my shelf.

-Steve

----