[NBLUG/talk] ME's intro to kernel presentation...

ME dugan at passwall.com
Sat Jun 21 16:12:00 PDT 2003

Many of you expressed interest in seeing my presentation on an
introduction to the Linux kernel. It is now on the web. :-)

Suggestions are welcome.

If I left something off this list that I stated at the meeting, please let
me know.

If you contributed to something that is listed or want to contribute
something that is not listed, please let me know what it is and also let
me know how I can credit you with your submission. (If you only want name
but not e-mail address, that is fine, if you want both, that is fine, but
I wont credit people unless they give me permission to do so to respect
privacy. Some may perfer a link to their website with the name, but no
e-mail address.)

http://mike.passwall.com/nblug/kernel-talk/

Sorry for the delay (nearly 2 weeks)...

Enjoy!