[NBLUG/talk] Debian kernel source from initial install

Rob Orsini orsini at sonic.net
Sun Jun 29 18:30:03 PDT 2003

At 04:48 PM 6/22/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Going to include a lot here. If something does not make sense, ask about
>it! As you should have noticed, we generally don't bite people's heads off
>(unless we know them *really* well and know they won't be offended. ;-)
>
>I think your question is this:
>-- I am trying to build a custom pcmcia-cs from source, and am trying to
>find and or use a copy of kernel source for Debian. How do I build
>pcmcia-cs?
>
>After you have actually built a kernel ...

Bwahahahaha!!! ...  HA! (hehe)

The clouds finally parted after almost two weeks of banging my head against
my poor little laptop... and behold:  A working WiFi connection! Big thanks
to all, especially Michael for the windy walk-through.  I'll post a
step-by-step of  exactly everything I did on my site (I might leave out how
many times I repeated each step :-) so next year, when I ask these
questions over again, you can point me to my how-to. :-)

Cheers!
Rob