[NBLUG/talk] Help with Mozilla

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Sun Mar 9 08:45:03 PST 2003

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 04:57:44PM -0800, augie wrote:

> Warren Raquel wrote:
> | Can anyone help me out with this. what's going on? If I restart my
> | computer I'm fine for a few windows then it comes to this, my menu is
> | messed up and missing.
> | I'm using Mozilla 1.2.1 on RedHat 8.0 in WindowMaker
>
> you could try running mozilla from the command line to see if there is
> any debug info being output.

it's possible the debugging already exists.  look in your home directory for
a .xsession-errors file.  it may have the error output you're looking for.
also useful for apps that can't easily be started from something other than
the window/desktop manager (ie, things you don't know how to start
manually.)

-d