[NBLUG/talk] Gamers Question

Steve srj at adnd.com
Tue May 6 14:58:00 PDT 2003

You can get alot of games working in X now, even 3D games that require
DirectX, winex is a version of wine that is made for gaming.

http://www.transgaming.com/

I've gotten alot of cool games to run under X with this version of wine.
 Includuing Everquest and Max Pain.  =)  2D games such as Age of
Empires and Star Craft run great too.

-Steve

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 04:25:24PM -0500, Warren Raquel wrote:

----
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."
                                                   -- Lao-Tzu