[NBLUG/talk] A Must Read For All Linux Users!

ME dugan at passwall.com
Wed May 14 21:31:01 PDT 2003

Yeah, that is a draw-back, but I often try to register with invalid e-mail
addresses and then if that does not work, I use an unattended hotmail
account. (Make MS store spam for me.)

The summary is someting to the effect:
MS is going to resort to "software dumping" (like chip dumping) to squeeze
out competition. This is illegal in Europe, but only questionable in the
U.S.
Some MS employees attend OpenSource/LinuxWorld/LinuxExpo events in
cognito. Somce do it to gather information/make judgements, while others
just dont want to be harassed based on their employment.

There is more to it than that, but that is just a summary.

-ME