[NBLUG/talk] Request for help--how to program shuffling

Steve Zimmerman stevetux at sonic.net
Tue May 20 08:40:03 PDT 2003

On Tuesday 20 May 2003 08:06 am, you wrote:
> On Tue, 20 May 2003, Steve Zimmerman wrote:
> [snip]

Thank you for your posts, Andru.  They are interesting, informative
and entertaining.  I also enjoy your comedy routines with ME.

Please look at the top three lines of this post--the ones
beginning with the words (1) On Tuesday..., (2) > On Tue,...,
(3) [snip].

I copied these lines directly from your last post to me.

My question is: Did you generate these lines automatically
or type them in by hand?  If automatically, how did you do it
and with which email program?

Thanks.

"...per ludibrium rogitantes an tam immensa onera, tam
longa itinera libenter ferret."

"...whether he found it pleasant to support these huge
burdens, these weary marches."

				--The Annals of Tacitus