[NBLUG/talk] Hello

Nadina nadina at sonic.net
Thu May 22 06:29:00 PDT 2003

> > accessible resource.  And I find sometimes doing web searches isn't
always
> > successful in answering specific questions (for instance, what exactly
is
> > molasses and how is it made?).
>
> Courtesy of google:
> http://www.mtnlaurel.com/Interviews/molasses.htm

Thanks for the link!  I had tried doing a search on google, but couldn't
come up with anything. I was hoping someone would take up the challenge. A
co-worker started this - she had also tried to find an answer, but couldn't.
I will pass it along to her.

>> Post how you like and how it makes sense to you. I dont think we have any
> posting zealot here to complicate things, and enforcing rules stifles
> creative minds.

Cool.  I don't mind going with the flow, but I like can do without the
zealots.

I am very excited about finally moving forward with Linux!  It's been on my
"to-do" list for a couple of years now.  This is the first time I have
actually made some steps towards the goal.

Nadina