[NBLUG/talk] A couple of questions

Nadina nadina at sonic.net
Sun May 25 22:39:01 PDT 2003

It does confirm what I was starting to think - I am going to have to get another modem in order to use RH.  I really thought at the time I bought this that it was not a soft modem.  Are there internal modems that are hard modems or do I need to go with an external (which I would rather not do)?  Thanks for the input.

Nadina