[NBLUG/talk] re:video games on linux

Nathaniel Welch calvin166 at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 15:45:01 PDT 2003

Umm most games do NOT support l;inux. this is because most of their users use linux. some people have tried to port games but it usally just doesnt work. the one thing that popular games do do is use linux as servers. I'm pretty sure EW doesnt do much in the way of dedicated servers. but almost all online games that use servers have linux server versions on their site. the only problem with this is that u cant play on the same system as a dedicated server.

Message: 3