[NBLUG/talk] Good IT Research Tool. www.library.jivalti.com

Tim Noltes timnoltes at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 14:38:01 PST 2003

Scott:

I think u did a Quick Find without a password.

I actually got permission from my boss VP-IT to use
the trial of 30 days since these folks don't accept
privat email ID's. Was quite impressed by the
technical details and depth on the products and price
happens to be just 1 feature.

Our dept is planning to buy a bunch of firewalls and
tape libraries, & i think we can use this tool to do
some homework & get me self educated.

Looks like these folks opened it on Oct 13, check
www.jivalti.com and somehow connected to NASA, so they
probably have bunch a goodies for folks like us :)

Anyhow get a password & try.

- Tim