CD-based Linux (was: Re: [NBLUG/talk] OpenOffice 1.1 ISO has arrived...)

Lincoln Peters lincoln_peters at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 21:46:01 PDT 2003

I think that most CD-based Linux distributions fit on 650MB (74 minute)
CD's, while a few might require 700MB (80 minute) CD's.  Until now, I hadn't
heard of 90-minute CD's at all, so I doubt any popular Linux distros
(CD-based or otherwise) require them.

I also have two CD burners (one is 20x, the other 8x) at home that I can use
to burn CD's.  Are you offering to donate CD-R media?

Lincoln