[NBLUG/talk] bashed

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Fri Oct 24 14:47:01 PDT 2003

This may be completely irrelevant to the problem, but what user are you
attempting to run the setup executable as?  And what user is mounting the
CD-ROM device?

If the user attempting to execute the binary isn't priveleged to execute
files off the CD-ROM, that may be one of your problems.

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116