[NBLUG/talk] OS Alternatives.

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Wed Sep 3 18:23:01 PDT 2003

Cool. I will read them..  I looked for info on this laptop before and
only found a page in german =) My german is very very rusty.

Anyways I took the advice of everyone so far and downloaded the debian
floppies, and it is installing now.. I think that was the solution.. I
didnt realize RH had gotten a little bloated over the years =)

Debian is a good solution anyways, after all its what my desktop box has
been running for about 2 months now.  So I am use to it.

-Steve