[NBLUG/talk] db3 weirdness when installing Evolution

Lincoln Peters lincoln_peters at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 11:07:01 PDT 2003

Uhhh...never mind.  It seems I was using the switch "--with-db" (which is
undefined) instead of "--with-db3".  When I corrected that, it recognized
db3 as being the correct version.

It's now telling me that I'm missing a few other packages, but I think I
know how to install them (and make "configure" recognize them).  If not,
I'll be back.

Lincoln