[NBLUG/talk] How do I get RH to recognize wireless card?

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Thu Sep 18 10:56:02 PDT 2003

Here's a link which may help with some information.

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/hardware.html#HWWIRELESS

And this looks a little more specific to what you've got:
http://atmelwlandriver.sourceforge.net/howto/howto-8.html

I don't see any references to it, but there's an RPM package
'wireless-tools' (I think) that gives you tools like iwconfig and whatnot..
You can also compile this from source.

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116