[NBLUG/talk] Installfest in Davis this Sunday - help needed!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Sep 26 13:46:02 PDT 2003

If any NBLUG'ers are bored this Sunday, and want to come out to Davis
to help at our installfest, we definitely need the volunteers!

Two dozen people have RSVP'd already, and we expect about 5-10 more
by the end of today (CS classes at UC Davis are advertising it;
first week of school, and all).

  http://www.lugod.org/if/

I realize this is the day after NBLUG's own IF, but since we're
getting desperate for volunteers, I thought I'd ask anyway. ;)

If you can help, please e-mail Rusty Minden, our installfest coordinator:

  if at lugod.org

He's been frighteningly quiet lately, so if you could, please Cc me:

  nbs at sonic.net

Thanks!

-bill!