[NBLUG/talk] Mail Removal

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Wed Apr 7 10:14:15 PDT 2004

We have an issue where an e-mail was sent out to about 1300 users, and I
need to remove them from their mail spools.  Not sure how I am going to do
this, does anyone by chance have a script or know of one that will
do this, maybe one where I can give it the subject and the from line and
it will go through and remove all e-mail under that criteria out
of every box in the mail spool? (/var/mail)  This is on a linux box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

-Steve

--
----
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."