[NBLUG/talk] List-Unsubscribe

sms at sonic.net sms at sonic.net
Thu Apr 15 11:43:47 PDT 2004

You can't unsub to the mailing-list; it just sends the lot of us
your message.  There are regular reminders...

> This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your nblug.org
> mailing list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and
> how to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.
>
> You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
> configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
> or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

I always make sure to keep one of these in my mailstore, so I can get
the details if I need 'em...  Hit this page to unsub (or "suspend"
delivery if you want to come back, e.g. after a vacation)...