[NBLUG/talk] Wierd ssh issue.

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Sun Apr 18 14:44:51 PDT 2004

If I ssh into my colo at sonic, and just sit at the shell prompt, I can
stay connected for ever, literaly for days with no problems.

But if I ssh into my colo and run mutt, and leave mutt running, with in 20
minutes the connection dies.

I tried this on another colo that I do contract work for, and same thing.
Anyone have any ideas why this would happen?

All the boxes in question are linux, My home box it Debian testing,  colo
#1 is RedHat, and colo #2 is debian stable.

All patched and up to date.

-Steve

--
----
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."