[NBLUG/talk] Changed Network

micxz at slashdomain micxz at slashdomain.com
Fri Apr 30 13:42:15 PDT 2004

A year or so back they put caps on the routers. When Comcast first came
out they were reports of 5-7Mbps (I was told this by the guy who
installed my cable)

I look at the dslreports archive and see:
(http://www.dslreports.com/archive)

2649 341 Sonic.net
2604 223 Comcast: Merged with AT&T Broadband

That's 45Kbps faster down and 118Kbps faster Up. OK sonic wins. I
suppose I know now were to switch when my promo pack ends next month or so.

--
Micxz