[NBLUG/talk] possible icecast/liveice gig

Scott Doty scott at sonic.net
Wed Aug 11 14:34:08 PDT 2004

I hope this is appropriate for the list, I apologize if it isn't.  I thought
I'd post this here, since I've had good success with icecast/liveice under
Linux -- in fact, I'm streaming three bitrates from the same source.

A local radio station is interested in streaming their programming.  They
haven't mentioned a preference for technology, nor if they want to archive,
they were just interested in a referral.

If you know how to set up icecast (or whatever) and winamp (or maybe even
liveice) for streaming, are confident with those abilities, and would like
to pick up a consulting gig, please send me a note.  Thanks!

 -Scott