[NBLUG/talk] backup

Nat W calvin16 at lydiadehn.com
Thu Aug 12 19:37:03 PDT 2004

Ok I have a quick question (well sorta quick),

            I use both windows and Linux, Linux is on a laptop, and
Microsoft xp is on my desktop machine. My documents is about 5 Gbs and I
need to keep it synced on both windows and Linux. When I tired to just copy
everything over it didn't like that too much. So I was wondering if there
was a command / script I could use to compare the two directories, and if
there were any differences copy over the files?

Thanks a lot in advance

- Nat W.

(It wasn't short at all, whatcha gonna do? Kill me?)