[NBLUG/talk] Linux Admin night class open

Ian Sutherland iansuth at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 19 06:51:04 PDT 2004

I was signed up for the course and dropped it at the last minute. The
increased cost was an issue (Fixed income) though it is still a bargain.
I would have continued if it had been online. I did "Introduction to
Unix" last semester online which worked very well for me.

Ian

--
Ian Sutherland
2 Varda Street