[NBLUG/talk] Linux Admin night class open

sms at sonic.net sms at sonic.net
Fri Aug 20 10:00:16 PDT 2004

> I wanna take the class, but San Ramon is too far. Anything near the bay
> area? I live in Daly City.
>
> Edmund

The class described is in Santa Rosa (North Bay; Sonoma County), not
San Ramon (East Bay).  Technically, both are in the Bay Area.

Increasingly, I find "the Bay Area" less and less useful, except as
a very general description to people far away.  I've recently taken
5 hours to cross the "Bay Area"; that'd be 10 hours for a round trip
(if both directions were during commute hours).

- Steve S.