[NBLUG/talk] Creating an AIM account?

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 28 12:18:07 PST 2004

I have GAIM set up on my box (running Debian/testing) and configured to
connect to my Yahoo account and to the NBLUG's IRC server.  I'd also
like to use it with an AIM account (I have a few non-Linux-using friends
with AIM), but I can't seem to figure out how to sign up for an AIM
account without downloading and installing AOL's version of the AIM
software.

Anyone know how I can get an AIM account without installing AOL's
software?

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

"My life is a soap opera, but who has the rights?"
	-- MadameX